Whether you work for Sony Interactive Entertainment or not, if you believe that unethical behavior or business misconduct has occurred, we would like to hear from you.
WHAT CONCERNS YOU CAN REPORT
You can report any suspected or actual:
- Violations of the law or,
- Violation of Sony Group or Sony Interactive Entertainment policy
related to, or occurring at, Sony Interactive Entertainment, or Sony Interactive Entertainment’s business partners (e.g. suppliers, agents etc.).
EXAMPLES OF CONCERNS
- Discrimination, harassment, and/or bullying
- Human rights violation: e.g. forced labour, child labour, human trafficking
- Theft, embezzlement, misuse of assets or fraud
- Insider trading, conflicts of interest
HOW TO REPORT
You can report your concern 24/7, via
- telephone (toll-free) – click on ‘report a concern’ and select the relevant country to see your local number;
Anonymous reporting is also accepted.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- We will take your report seriously and investigate fairly, objectively, and without prejudice;
- We will protect your identity and treat your report confidentially OR we will make any effort to maintain your confidentiality or anonymity;
- We will protect you from any form of reprisals or recrimination.